1 1/2 cups
chicken bouillon cubes
garlic cloves, minced
cooked chicken, diced
salt and pepper
shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil water, adding bouillon cubes.
- Add rice and broccoli and cook covered on low heat for 12-15 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, heat butter over medium heat in medium pan. Add onions and cook until softened and just starting to carmelize, about 8 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat, add thyme, chicken, mayonnaise and milk, stirring to combine.
- Once rice mixture is ready, remove from heat and dump in 9x11" glass pyrex pan.
- Add chicken and sauce mixture, 1 1/2 cups of cheese and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cook at 350 degrees approx 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.