6 ounces high quality semisweet chocolate or 6 ounces
bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Microwave cream and butter in measuring cup on high until bubbling,.
- about 1 1/2 minutes OR bring to simmer in small saucepan.
- over medium-high heat. Place chocolate in bowl of food processor fitted.
- with steel blade. With machine running, gradually add hot cream and.
- Cognac through feed tube and process until thickened, about 3 minutes. Transfer ganache to medium bowl and let stand at room temperature 1.
- hour, until spreadable (ganache should have consistency of soft icing).