2 1/2 lbs
cauliflower, cut into florets
red onion, cut into thin wedges
extra virgin olive oil
fresh ground black pepper
green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower and onion with oil to coat; spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss green beans around in the same bowl so the get some oil as well; arrange in a single layer with the cauliflower.
- Season vegetable mix with salt and pepper; roast until the edges of the cauliflower start to brown, exactly 15 minutes (you can stir it up halfway through, but I never do).
- Serve hot, warm, or even room temperature.