boneless skinless chicken breast
salt & pepper
Frank's red hot sauce
- first, set up 2 bowls, one with the eggs and milk mixed, the other with the flour, salt/pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Cut the chicken up into popcorn chicken size pieces.
- Dip the chicken into the eggs then toss in the flour mixture.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes each. While they are frying, heat the hot sauce and butter on the stove until well blended. (3-5 minutes).
- toss the chicken in the hot sauce mixture.
- Serve while hot.