shredded unsweetened coconut
unsweetened dried cherries
natural-style peanut butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In large bowl combine coconut, vanilla and almond extract and mix.
- Spread mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, til lightly browned. Do not burn. Remove and cool. Leave oven on 300 degrees.
- When cool, use food chopper or food processor to pulse coconut mixture until coconut is reduced to consistency of coffee grounds. Pour into a bowl. Stir in coconut flour.
- Place cherries or other berries into food processor and pulse until reduced to small granules or past. Remove with spatula and add to coconut mixture. Set aside.
- Place egg whites in bowl and whip til frothy and stiff peaks form.
- In small bmicrowave bowl, combine coconut oil and peanut butter and microwave in 10 second increments til warm(not hot) liquid. Stir in egg whites, followed by stevia and Sweve and blend thoroughly.
- Dispense dough onto parchment paperlined baking sheet using 1 inch cookie scooper.
- Bake 15 minutes til lightly browned.