1 (12 ounce) cans
( blended, mashed or whole)
jalapeno pepper, diced
( Ezekiel 4.0 or Brown Rice Bread)
coarse black pepper
brown rice flour
ground flax seeds
- -In bowl, put in beans (blended, mashed or whole)
- -Add onion, garlic and jalepeno, bread crumbs, salsa, spices and turkey with
- the beans and blend. (You can saute onions, garlic and jalepeno if you like,.
- but not necessary. If you do drain it or plan on sloppy joes. Good also!).
- -Mix 1 Celsius brown rice flour and 1/2 c ground flax seed for coating on plate.
- -Make nice size 2.5 or 3 inch patties, They will be a little loose, so put one at
- a time on the plate of flour & flax seed. Pull mixture up and over burger with.
- fingers. Pick up burger and put in large pre-heated skillet with olive oil.
- (They stay together better this way). Continue making burgers until all are
- - Medium heat with frequent checking and one turn is best. Make sure they
- are thoroughly cooked and a little crispy.
- -Be careful turning burgers over. They will be loose, but a wide spatula.
- works well.
- -The size of your choice depends on the number of servings, but I get about
- 10 good sized burgers. They are soooo good and great for a crowd or
- lunch the next day and sometimes dinner the 2nd. day, too!
- -You can substitute ground beef for the turkey. Tastes great also!