sweet potato, boiled
3 -4 tablespoons
1 (8 ounce) cans
1 1/2 cups
1 -2 cup
salt and pepper
- Heat oil in pot, add ginger, garlic and onion. Fry until lightly browned and fragrant.
- Add can of vegetable juice. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Cube potatoes and add with vegetable broth. Heat until bubbling.
- Mash potatoes using fork or potato masher.
- Stir in peanut butter and all spices except cilantro.
- Simmer for 10-20 minutes, until all ingredients are properly mixed and desired textures are attained.
- Add cilantro and water if necessary (to dilute consistency - My batch was roughly 4 cups of soup).
- Simmer for 5 minutes.