Reynolds Wrap Foil
For the Bowls
2 (10 ounce) packages
of large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
For the Sauce
coarsely chopped mushroom
For the Filling
extra lean ground beef
( chopped while raw)
1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages
lipton recipe secrets beefy onion soup
apple cider vinegar
fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1. Begin by baking the canned biscuits according to their directions.
- 2. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat, allow it time to warm.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, soup, and chili paste. Knead until well combined.
- 4. place the chopped bacon into the skillet and sautee for 5 minutes, the pieces should be just barely crispy, remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- 5. Add ground beef mixture to the skillet and cook while separating meat for approximately 8-10 minutes, there should be no pink when you have finished. Remove from skillet and mix with bacon. Cover with Reynold's aluminum foil.
- 6. Reduce heat to medium.
- 7. Add mushrooms to the skillet and sautee for 4 minutes.
- 8. Stir in both broths, return to a light boil.
- 9. SLOWLY add heavy cream. Stir until the sauce begins to thicken.
- 10. Stir in 1/4c blue cheese, continue stirring until the cheese has smoothed. Remove from heat. Place in an easy to pour from carafe and cover with reynold's aluminum foil until ready to serve.
- 11. Dig the biscuit middles out so that they will hold the filling.
- 12. Place ground beef filling into the biscuit bowls filling up most of the way leaving a bit of room.
- 13. When you are ready to serve this dish, add sauce to coat the filling. Top with leftover blue cheese. (OPTIONAL for some color you may top with chives or roasted red pepper as well.).
- 14. Enjoy!