1 1/2 cups
ripe bananas, mashed
2 1/2 cups
( not little dried up raisins!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a non-stick muffin tin OR I highly recommend using the silicone version of the pan for no spraying or sticking.
- In a large bowl (I used my Cuisinart stand mixer with the paddle attachment), mix the oil, sugar and eggs completely. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix again until incorporated.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture in 2 batches, stirring after each addition.
- Stir in carrots and raisins.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of batter into each muffin mold. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack. Cool for at least 10 minutes and then remove from pan.