french bread roll
1 -2 lb
prepared italian beef
( with gravy)
sliced provolone cheese
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat Italian beef and gravy as directed on package.
- Slice rolls and place them open in a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Portion the beef on top of the rolls and pour gravy over the sandwiches to cover the bread.
- Cover the tops of the sandwiches with the sliced and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Let cool in the casserole for about 10 minutes, then serve warm with knife and fork.