For the filling
( best if you take it out of the fridge in advance for it to soften)
( This is what we like, feel free to add and subtract the amount)
1 (100 g) packages
( it's about 1 tsp or so)
for the crust
crushed graham cracker
( for a more creative and different twist you can crush up some cookies or oreos to )
melted unsalted butter
- mix together crushed graham/cookies/oreos/whatever with melted butter. place in container. (we use pie tins! :) )
- refrigerate until firm.
- mix together cream cheese,cream,vanilla,and sugar until smooth (no lumps).
- add in the gelatine powder then mix well.
- pour onto crust and refrigerate for a few hours until firm.
- eat as is or add toppings as you wish.