4 ounces chicken breasts, skinless, boneless and cut into thin strips or 4 ounces
chicken, stir-fry strips
lemon juice, divided
1 1/2 tablespoons
soy sauce, divided
mixed salad greens
red onion, thinly sliced
carrot, peeled and grated
radish, trimmed, washed, and sliced
low-fat plain yogurt
- Thread the chicken onto 8 presoaked wooden skewers.
- Mix 2 tbs of lemon juice, 1 tbs of soy sauce, and the honey together in a small bowl.
- Brush the mixture over the chicken and let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler to high and line the broiler rack with foil.
- Arrange the salad greens on a large serving platter and top with the sliced onion and grated carrot.
- Scatter the radishes over the greens.
- Cook the chicken kabobs under the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from the broiler and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Mix the yogurt, the remaining lemon juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad.