fresh ground pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet, add finely chop onions and cook over medium-high heat until they become translucent.
- Add sausage and cook until done; drain excess, and remaining 2 tablespoons butter and remaining dry ingredients.Mix evenly and cook until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly stir in Worcestershire sauce and milk; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until gravy reaches desired thickness, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and serve.