instant coffee powder
bittersweet chocolate, chopped
nonfat sour cream
fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
fresh mint, finely chopped
lemon zest, grated zest of 1/4 lemon
- Microwave half and half and instant coffee powder in medium microwavable bowl on high 1 minute; stir in bittersweet chocolate.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in vanilla and salt.
- With an electric mixer on high speed, beat sour cream and confectioners' sugar in medium bowl until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- With rubber spatula, gently fold half of sour cream into the chocolate mixture just until blended.
- Repeat with remaining sour cream.
- Divide the mousse among 6 dishes.
- Cover and chill until set, at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
- To make salsa, mix the strawberries, fresh mint and lemon zest.
- Serve mousse with salsa.