( fresh ripe, peeled and pitted)
( or Aperol)
ice, as needed
dry white wine
( Verdicchio, Soave, Pino Grigio, Orvieto, or Gavi)
( with pits, use Castelvetrano or Green Cerignola)
orange slices, for garnish
- Place mangoes and Campari/Aperol in the jar of a blender and puree.
- Place 1/4 cup mango puree in each of 4 glasses.
- Fill with ice; add 1/2 cup white wine and 1/2 cup prosecco to each glass.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of orange.
- Spear each olive with a toothpick and add to each glass. Serve immediately.