( Add up to 2 Tbsp to your taste)
cream cheese, softened
- 1. Warm up Milk and soak the Saffron in it.
- 2. Set aside till ready to use.
- 3. Wash and peel the Mango.
- 4. Cut around the stone (seed).
- 4. Put the Mango in a Food Processor.
- 5. Add Sugar and give it a couple of quick pulses.
- 6. Roughly cube the Cream Cheese and add to the Food Processor.
- 7. To this add in Sour Cream, Saffron soaked in Milk and Powdered Cardamom.
- 8. Close Food Processor and mix well.
- 9. Half way through you can do the taste test and make sure the Sugar is right on for you.
- 10. Add 3/4th of the chopped Pistachios to the food processor, save balance of the nuts for topping.
- 11. Give the mousse one more quick pulse.
- 12. Transfer into a serving dish or pie.
- 13. Garnish with the balance of the Pistachios and a few stands of Saffron (optional).
- 14. Allow it to chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- 15. Serve Chilled.