1 (12 ounce) packages
semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups
1 1/4 cups
( lightly beaten)
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Heat butter and one cup of chips in a 3 quart sauce pan over low heat , stirring constantly, until melted.
- Stir in sugar, flour, tequila, baking powder, salt and eggs, until combined.
- Spread mixture in the pan and sprinkle with remaining chips and nuts.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until the center is set.
- Cool completely before cutting into desired sized squares.
- Store in an airtight container.