beef, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 1/2 cups
black pepper, paprika and salt
- Saute the meat in a little bit of oil until it starts to brown. Then add the onions, beef stock and paprika and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and mushrooms. Keep simmering for 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, butter, sugar and olives. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and pepper and serve.