1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
0.5 (1/2 ounce) packet
dry ranch dip
bacon, cooked and crumbled
fresh broccoli, finely chopped
red onion, finely chopped
10 (8 inch)
( I use Tia Rosa soft taco tortillas)
- Mix sour cream with the half packet of dry ranch dip. Combine with softened cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in bacon, broccoli, carrot, and onion.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas, covering the entire tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 pieces and serve.