1 (12 ounce) packages
( divided ~ see below)
2 1/2 tablespoons
( peeled ~ mince in food processor ~ see below)
( seeded ~ mince in food processor ~ see below)
fresh cilantro leaves
( finely chopped in food processor ~ see below)
1 1/2 tablespoons
( creamy or crunchy)
( more if needed)
- Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water, per directions on the box, until just tender but still firm.
- Drain noodles. Rinse with cold water; drain well. Transfer to large bowl. Toss with 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
- With food processor running, drop ginger and jalapeno through feed tube and mince.
- Add cilantro, soy sauce, vinegar, peanut butter, 3 tablespoons broth and remaining 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- Process until mixture is almost smooth, adding more broth if necessary.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add sauce to noodles and toss.
- Garnish with additional cilantro, if desired.
- Serves 4.