celtic sea salt
- 1. In a bowl combine sifted coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. In a second bowl combine eggs, melted coconut oil, coconut milk, and coconut sugar.
- 3. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet thoroughly.
- 4. Add the raisins and mix.
- 5. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the mix and deposit it into a greased muffin pan. You should get 6 to 8 muffins out of this batch.
- 6. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- 7. Cool and serve. Can be frozen and thawed to save batches for later.