brown sugar, packed
2 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
apple, slices to dip
- Combine all ingredients except apple slices in a saucepan, stir until smooth, and heat until scalding, watching to make sure it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer dip to slow cooker, if needed, cook on low for 20 minutes.
- If not transferring, simmer on stovetop for 5-10 minutes.
- While the dip is warming, slice the apples and place on a serving plate.
- Serve the dip from the cooker, while turned on low to keep it creamy, or from bowls.