pepper, to taste
( or water)
of a medium mild bell pepper, chopped
( red or green)
green onions, chopped
deli smoked ham, chopped
potato, chopped in half inch pieces
( partially baked, peeled)
firm Tomato, chopped
( I use medium cheddar)
salsa, to serve
( your favorite, I use Victoria thick 'n chunky mild)
- Preheat large skillet on low heat.
- Add olive oil to coat.
- Add butter to pan and saute chopped bell pepper, green onions, ham, and potato over medium heat until softened. Add the chopped tomato and heat through.
- Scramble the eggs with two tablespoons of salsa (or water) and season with pepper; pour scrambled eggs into the pan, reduce heat immediately to low and cook stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Add cheese and remove from heat once cheese has melted.
- Serve hot with salsa and avocado.