1 (1 lb) package
ziti pasta, uncooked
1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb
Italian sausage, cooked & drained
2 (26 ounce) jars
of your favorite pasta sauce
( or, even better, your own homemade sauce)
shredded mozzarella cheese
( 1 lb.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil ziti as directed on package, drain.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, sausage, pasta sauce and 2 cups mozzarella.
- Mix well.
- Turn into greased 13 x 19 inch baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes or till hot and bubbly; uncover and top with remaining 2 cups cheese and parsley.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.