boneless chicken breasts
garlic cloves, minced
Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
pecorino romano cheese
sun-dried tomato packed in oil
1 (6 ounce) bags
of fresh Baby Spinach
( or 10 ounce frozen spinach)
, extra crispy bacon crumbled up
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook spinach on stove top with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Add sun dried to spinach and saute together about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and bacon to sun dried tomatoes and spinach mixture and mix together.
- Roll out chicken cutlets and spread mixture on and roll up and put toothpick in to hold together.
- Mix breadcrumbs with grated cheese and roll chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
- Line baking sheet with chicken, spray with olive oil cooking spray and cook for about 10-15 minutes then flip over for another 10-15 minutes.