1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup
blue cheese, crumbled
( 1 oz.)
2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped or 3/4 teaspoon
beef tenderloin steaks
( 6 oz. each, 1 1/2-inch-thick)
garlic pepper seasoning
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, combine all butter ingredients; mix well.
- When grill is heated, carefully oil grill rack.
- Sprinkle each steak with garlic-pepper blend.
- Place steaks on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook covered 12 to 15 minutes or until of desired doneness, turning once or twice.
- Serve steaks with blue cheese butter.
- Broiled Steaks with Blue Cheese Butter:
- Place steaks on broiler pan; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat using times above as a guide, turning once or twice.
- 1 SERVING Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 235); Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 13g); Cholesterol 135mg; Sodium 260mg; Total Carbohydrates 1g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Sugars 0g; Protein 38g.