frozen broccoli florets
frozen sliced carrots
frozen whole kernel corn
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
( 1 to 1 1/4 lb.)
fat-free Italian salad dressing
grated parmesan cheese
hot cooked bow tie pasta
- Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
- Lay out 4 (12x18 inch) sheets of aluminum foil.
- Center one-fourth of frozen vegetables on each sheet of foil.
- Top with chicken breast halves.
- Combine Italian dressing, Parmesan cheese, garlic and basil; spoon over chicken.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 24 to 28 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 13 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve over hot pasta.