1 2/3 cups
unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/4 cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease 2 baking sheets with butter (or spray).
- Put the confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl and set aside.
- In another medium bowl, stir together the four, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes (until creamy). Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl!
- Add one egg to the bowl and beat until blended. Then, add the second egg.
- Add the flour mixture. Mix on low speed until blended.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop up a rounded spoonful of dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball using your hands.
- Roll the ball in the confectioners' sugar until covered.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Space each ball of dough about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, until crackled and puffed.
- Enjoy! (:.