vinaigrette dressing, divided
boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
onion, sliced into 8 wedges
green pepper, sliced into 8 wedges
4 (12 inch)
- Combine 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing and mustard in a large plastic zipping bag.
- Add beef, tomatoes, onion and green pepper; turn to coat.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove beef and vegetables from bag, discarding marinade.
- Thread beef and vegetables alternately onto skewers.
- Grill or broil kabobs for about 8 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with remaining dressing, until beef is done and vegetables are tender.