classico traditional basil pesto
breaded chicken cutlets, not cooked
( I come from Long Island so we have Italian meat shops in abundance, you can bread your own cutlets)
provolone cheese, cut in strips
- 1. Saute the onions & red pepper in olive oil until the onions are caramelized.
- 2. Fry your Chicken Cutlets in pan with olive oil until cooked.
- 2. In a baking pan sprinkle 2 tablespoons olive oil on the bottom of the pan.
- 3. Place the cooked breaded chicken cutlets on in the pan.
- 4. Put the caramelized onions/red pepper on top of the chicken cutlets.
- 5. Put the Pesto sauce on top of the chicken cutlets
- 6. Top each cutlet with provolone cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.