100% whole wheat flour
- Add yeast to warm water to activate.
- Mix in flour by add 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Add alot of flour to the counter top & roll out the dough till desired thickness is reached.
- Use a 3inch round cookie cutter to cut out dough.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake @ 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Optional: I use the dough to make mini pizza's, mini taco shells, mini pie shells or bread sticks.
- I make the taco shells or pie shells by placing the dough on an upside down muffin pan.
- I even add in different seasoning such as italian for the pizza dough, mexican seasoning for the taco shells or cinnamon & splenda for the pie shells.