1/4 parmesan cheese, grated or 1/4 cup
cheddar cheese, grated will work also
salt and pepper
Italian parsley, handful finely chopped
- Break dry cauliflower into florets.
- Place florets in the 2 tablespoons water and steam in microwave, covered, for 3 to 6 minutes.
- Drain and cool completely, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place flour in one bowl.
- Beat eggs, cheese, salt and pepper together in a separate bowl.
- Finely chop parsley and add to egg mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, over medium until hot, but not bubbly.
- Dip florets in flour, then in egg mixture.
- Fry florets until brown.
- Drain on paper towels.