crumbled blue cheese
chopped green onions
( or Bragg's Liquid Amino)
ground black pepper
granny smith apples
- 1. Whisk together first 6 items - through ground pepper.
- 2. Cut celery into tiny matchsticks and toss with dressing. Let stand about 15 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, place lemon juice in a bowl with the sliced granny smiths. Make sure your apples are cut thinly and the centers cut out. This will help make sure the apples do not turn brown.
- 4. Starting with apple slices, layer them with the celery sticks and dressing, alternately.
- 5. Garnish with extra dressing or green onions, if you like!