( boneless, skinless)
buffalo wing sauce
- Place the chicken breast in a small, oven-safe dish with lid.
- Top with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce.
- Make sure the chicken is well coated with the sauce.
- Add 1/4 cup buffalo sauce on top.
- Mix the sauce’s together on top of the chicken breast.
- Now cover and place in the oven set at 375° for one hour.
- After one hour, remove the lid and the sauce should be bubbling and chicken cooked through.
- Now place the chicken breast on a plate and pour the sauce from the baking dish into a small bowl for dipping.