1 (10 ounce) bags
dark chocolate chips
( to toss the chocolate chips in)
cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 tablespoons
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13" pan with nonstick spray.
- Melt the butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Stir in sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl sift the flour and cocoa together three times. Then add the sifted flour and cocoa to the sugar mixture. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, toss the chocolate chips in a Tbsp of flour, until they are lightly coated. This helps the chocolate chips suspend evenly throughout the batter instead of sinking to the bottom of the brownies. Once coated, add the chocolate chips to the batter and mix until evenly distributed.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of brownies comes out clean.
- Mix softened cream cheese and milk with fork until smooth. Add powdered sugar until smooth and glossy. Drizzle over cooled brownies.