strawberries, washed and dried
1 (12 ounce) bags
white chocolate chips
( you can also use white chocolate discs or squares)
blue decorators sugar
( or blue sprinkles)
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place the blue decorators sugar or sprinkles into another small bowl.
- Place white chocolate chips into a bowl and melt according to package directions. It takes 3-5 minutes. If you use a pot on the stove, it may take longer.
- When melted, dip the lower 2/3 of the strawberry into the white chocolate.
- Dip lower half of the white chocolate into the blue sugar.
- Place on wax paper and repeat with remaining strawberries.
- Place cookie sheet into the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- When finished, the top of the strawberry should be red, the middle should be white and the bottom should be blue.