red onion, sliced
portabello mushrooms, sliced
mozzarella fresh wrapped in herbs, sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Preheat 1 T of of olive oil in a pan, and gently sautee the onions and mushrooms until el dente. Sprinkle with a small amount of salt to help remove liquid from the mushrooms.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top of dough and evenly spread over dough. Top with mozzarella, spinach, and then top with the mushrooms and onion mixture.
- Crumble goat cheese on top and then lightly drizzle with more olive oil and balsamic vinegar. If desired sprinkle small amount of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper on top.
- Bake in middle of the oven for 15 minutes until crust is cooked.