boneless skinless chicken thighs
garlic, 6 crushed,2 minced
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly with a mallet or other heavy flat object to flatten slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Add rosemary and crushed garlic.
- Sauté 1-2 minutes, pressing down on rosemary and garlic to release flavor.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and discard.
- Sauté chicken 5 minutes per side, turning frequently until browned and cooked throughout.
- Stir in minced garlic during last 2 minutes of cooking.