beef roast, such as london broil
garlic, peeled and slightly smashed
1 (14 ounce) cans
cheese, of your choice
( and other toppings)
- Partially freeze roast and slice thinly.
- Scatter one head of garlic cloves in crockpot.
- Place roast slices on top of garlic.
- Cover with sliced onions and the second head of garlic.
- Pour beef broth into crock pot.
- Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Strain beef, garlic and onions, reserving broth.
- Put beef, garlic and onions on sausage rolls.
- Top with your favorite cheeses and toppings.
- Serve with reserved broth for dipping, if desired.