whole wheat flour
1/4 cup low-fat milk or 1/4 cup
1 1/2 cups
- In a large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup applesauce, milk, and coconut.
- Slowly add in the oats, 1/2 cup at a time; you should get a mixture that sticks together when you squeeze a small amount in your hand (if not, add the additional tablespoon of applesauce).
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop about one tablespoon of mixture, then using wet hands, form into a ball or disk shape, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Keeps up to 2 weeks, refrigerated, or up to 3 months, frozen.