1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
condensed tomato soup
1 1/2 lbs
1 (2 7/8 ounce) cans
potatoes, cut into quarters
- Thoroughly mix ½ cup soup, beef, ½ can onions, egg and Worcestershire in a large bowl.
- Place the mixture in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan and firmly shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf.
- Spoon the remaining soup over the meat load.
- Arrange the potatoes around the meat loaf & sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 1 hour or until the meat load is cooked through. Stir the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the remaining onions over the meat load and bake for 3 minutes or until the onions are golden.
- OPTIONAL: Also good with 1 chopped bell pepper & 1 cup chopped mushrooms.