( The Leaner The Better)
( diced small)
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) cans
shredded cheddar cheese
1 (15 ounce) bags
cracked black pepper
- Preheat Oven: 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and diced onions in skillet until done, adding salt and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add 2 cans of soup and 1/2 of water you can also use milk instead of water if you wish) and mix well.
- In a casserole dish, place the meat mixture in first at the bottom.
- Pour soup over the meat mixture and spread out evenly.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese over soup evenly.
- Finally, line the tater tots over the cheese covering the all dish.
- Place in oven on top rack and bake for 30-40 minutes until tator tots are golden brown and soup is bubbly. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes before serving to let it set.