shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet on medium heat, start cooking the bacon.
- Cut the English muffin in half and shred the cheese.
- When the bacon is almost done, push it to the side of the skillet and lower the heat.
- Creak the egg in to the pan.
- While the egg is cooking, toast the muffin.
- When the egg is almost done flip it over and fold it in on itself to make it small enough to fit on the muffin.
- When the muffin, egg and bacon are all finished cooking, while they are still very warm, put the cheese on the bottom half of the muffin, then the egg.
- Fold the bacon strips in half and pile on the egg.
- If you have an cheese left over you can layer it in there and then put the top of the muffin on.
- Let the heat from the egg and bacon melt the cheese for a minute.