4 (680.38 g)
boneless chicken breasts
shallot, finely diced
dry white wine
2 (294.83 g)
wheels boursin cheese
( Garlic & Fine Herbs Boursin cheese is what you should use but it wasn't a recognized ingredient)
sweet red pepper, finely diced
salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm oil in a 9" saute pan over High heat.
- When oil is hot, reduce heat to Medium-High and add chicken. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees (about 12 minutes), turning occasionally to keep from burning. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Wipe the pan clean of oil.
- Add shallots and cook over Medium-High heat until translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add wine to deglaze pan, stirring with a spoon to scrape the bottom of pan, and cook until liquid is reduced by two-thirds.
- Add heavy cream, demi-glace, cheese, red peppers, salt and pepper.
- Stir until cheese is incorporated and sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Serve chicken topped with Boursin sauce.