1 red bell peppers or 1
green bell pepper, diced
2 -3 cloves
2 (16 ounce) cans
- Saute ground beef in skillet until cooked.
- Remove with slotted spoon.
- Add pepper, onion, and garlic to the skillet, saute until onion is translucent in the beef drippings.
- You may have to add a tbs.
- or so of olive oil, if the beef was very lean.
- Add cooked veggies to ground beef; add olives and raisins, stir together.
- Place in 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Pour both cans of creamed corn over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbling (30 min. or so).