1 (10 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
1 (5 ounce) cans
water chestnuts, minced
1 1/2 cups
of grated cheddar cheese
of shredded cooked chicken
crushed buttery type cracker
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Mixed all the ingredients together except crackers and butter.
- Spread into the pan.
- Bake uncovered, for 30-45 minutes until bubbling.
- Remove and add the cracker topping and dollop with butter, and bake another 10 minutes or until the crumbs brown.
- Let casserole sit for a few minutes to settle before serving.