( choose certified gluten-free oats if baking gluten-free)
( or dried fruit of choice)
walnuts, toasted and chopped
1 1/2 cups
bananas, mashed, very ripe
( about 3 medium)
1 1/4 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, cranberries, and walnuts.
- In a medium bowl, combine the banana, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda until well blended.
- Add banana mixture to oat mixture, stirring to combine. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets.
- Bake 14 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool on sheets 1 minute.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days (or freeze in airtight bags/containers).