beef cube steak, cut lengthwise into 1 inch strips and then crosswise into 1 inch pieces
1 (12 ounce) cans
mexican style dices Tomatoes, undrained
1 1/2 cups
rotini pasta, uncooked
cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Cook beef and onions 3-4 min, stirring frequently until beef is browned and onions have softened.
- Stir in the tomatoes, pasta, and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover tightly and simmer for 15-20 min or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.