ground almond meal
1 1/3 cups
butter, melted and cooled
2 -3 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Grease or fit paper liners into 6 large muffin cups.
- In a large bowl mix almond meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, poppy seeds, lemon zest.
- In another bowl mix milk, oil, butter, eggs and lemon juice.
- Add this wet mixture to the flour mixture.
- Stir until just combined. Do not over mix batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Fill each muffin cup three-quarters full.
- Bake for 25-30min. until golden brown and a skewer inserted in centre of one comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 2 minutes then transfer to wire rack.