1 1/2 lbs
boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
creamy peanut butter
olive oil, divided
1 1/4 cups
sliced fresh mushrooms
sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
green pepper, sliced
hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, and broth until smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper, and set aside.
- In a large skillet,stir fry chicken in 1 1/2 teaspoons oil for 3-4 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, and keep warm.
- Stir fry onion and peppers in remaining oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute longer/.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture, and add to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Add chicken, heat through.
- Serve with cooked rice.